In the previous post, we introduced A promotion strategy definition, 3 out of 9 marketing promotion strategies. You can read that article by accessing 9 Marketing Promotion Strategies from Concept to Top Brands Practice (Part 1).
And now, let’s discover 9 Marketing Promotion Strategies from Concept to Top Brands Practice (Part 2). We guarantee that these promotion strategies won’t disappoint you. Check out now.
9 Marketing Promotion Strategies from Concept to Top Brands Practice (Part 2)
4. Run Referral Marketing to drive existing customers
If you are looking for answers to one question “How to promote your business?”, the answer is referral marketing. It is high-rated as one of the most effective marketing promotion strategies. 92% of users will trust a friend’s product or service recommendation more than any other form of marketing.
Word of mouth advertising, also known as WOM , is one of the most valuable promotional strategies examples. And unfortunately, when experts say this is one of the most powerful methods available, it’s also the most difficult to find.
There are two types of WOM advertising, also known as word of mouth marketing (WOMM):
- Organic advertising : it is when customers actively introduce products / services without the intervention of the brand, they are simply satisfied with the product / service.
- Through referral programs and advertising campaigns designed to encourage or promote WOM in existing customer communities or new groups of customers.
Of course, this is a process that requires a lot of time, effort and perseverance, especially if your brand is new to the market. However, there are a few suggestions that you can consider:
- Create referral programs for customers to share the experience they have with the brand and receive rewards. Be it a discount voucher for their next purchase, a gift card or anything they feel appreciated. After all, promotion plans will always focus on improving the customer experience.
- Build groups on social media and start building a community around brands. The strength of the community in this day and age is indisputable. A satisfied customer community will actively advertise the product without the need for a brand to spend any effort. Letting people freely give winged compliments to businesses and become brand ambassadors on social networks is the most natural form of advertising.
Besides, you can read my previous post to discover How To Build A Word Of Mouth Marketing Strategy Effectively
5. Sponsored events to provide customer experience
The end of the year period is also the booming time of a series of outstanding events. Many brands have been waiting for this moment of the year to roll out exciting offline events, increase brand awareness, attract new customers and boost sales. Of course, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has made this more difficult than ever, but that is by no means impossible.
Events like these will be the foundation of a loyal brand-customer relationship. Of course, not the attendees will be loyal customers right then and there – but if what you offer provides enough value to the participants, there will eventually come a time when they will become loyal customers.
Some other benefits that Sponsored event – one of the most effective promotion strategies bring:
- Build reputation
- Increase brand coverage
- Add new business partnerships
- Community building
6. Partner with Influencers to boost year-end brand coverage
One of the marketing promotion strategies that will help you boost sale is partner with influencer. Influencer Marketing in Digital Marketing creates the same impact as word of mouth marketing in traditional marketing. It’s even more effective because brands can measure the campaign’s performance through discussions (likes, shares), social engagement, referrals, clicks, and impressions, convert.
89% of marketers claim that the ROI that influencer marketing offers is as good or even better than other marketing strategies and 71% say that influencer marketing gives them quality leads and good traffic than.
Brands should note the following when partnering with influencers:
- Choose influencers carefully : relevant to the industry and especially in a specific area the brand is targeting.
- Working with many influencers: with a large campaign, it is essential to collaborate with many influencers from Micro-influencer to Nano-influencer at the same time.
- Campaign goals : Define your campaign goals so you know what to ask and to expect from the influencer. Goals can be driving conversions, increasing brand reach, increasing social followers, or being more popular in new markets.
- Allow them to get creative and personalize their marketing campaigns : Once you have chosen them as collaborators, let them mark the campaigns individually. They will know what is the best way to engage with their audience so that the ad doesn’t look fake or pushy.
3 easy-to-use ideas when working with an influencer:
- Give them a discount code
- Run contests, giveaway and giveaways
- Submit the product and ask them to make a review clip
It’s important to run influencer marketing campaigns to choose the platform on which your brand’s target audience is most active. According to Mediakix , 89% of marketers believe that Instagram is very important for influencer marketing campaigns, followed by Instagram Stories, with 73% and YouTube with 56% .
7. Use coupons, vouchers, coupons and give away free sample samples to increase sales
It is not surprising using coupons, promotional vouchers and free trial products is one of the best promotion strategies that attracting customers. But how to take advantage, exploit it to the maximum to bring the best revenue.
The advice is to aim for the long term instead of the short term. For example, create an annual subscription instead of a month – it will be the prerequisite for a more serious, long-term relationship between the brand and the customer.
Besides, free trial products also have a huge temptation. Customers are willing to try something for free without any constraints. On the contrary, the brand is also confident that users who try the product for free will be willing to pay extra to experience the great thing again. Thus, it creates a win-win situation.
This marketing method is especially familiar in online broadcasting platforms such as Netflix with the advertising lines “first month free use,” or “7-day free trial”, …
As effective as the trial samples and promotions are discount vouchers, earn points, membership cards , … It motivates customers to buy again and again and is a premise to create loyalty. brand.
8. Refund and discount strategies to maintain customer satisfaction
Refunds and discounts are some of the classic marketing strategies in product promotion. The concept behind them is quite similar. However, they differ in both nature and execution.
Refunds are a way of assuring customers that the quality of your product is always good. This Promotion tactic works like reverse psychology. Knowing that you can get a refund if you are not satisfied with the product will make users want to try it. Of course, most businesses that apply this promotion strategy have to be confident that customers won’t get money back. So, before adopting this type of strategy, make sure you provide your customers with a good quality product / service.
Meanwhile, the discount strategy is aimed at another purpose which is the return of the customer. The target audience is not leads, but current customers, to ensure their loyalty.
9. Create Customer Loyalty Programs (Customer Loyalty Programs) to increase customer satisfaction
This is an old strategy that has never stopped working. In fact, brands have always rewarded their loyal customers even when the concept didn’t exist. The points accumulated through each purchase or loyalty programs are a prime example of that. It makes customers feel valued and respected, creating a special personal connection with the brand itself.
Up a Promotion strategy that matches the brand
It is a fact that you cannot apply the above strategies to your same year-end Promotion campaign. It is impossible to blindly follow all the steps and hope that it will be as successful as the big brands did. Remember brand positioning, product quality, market purchasing power, economy, trends, demand, localization, product or service accessibility and category product. And don’t forget the most important influencer: your target audience.
MarketingAI gives you a few tips before starting effective promotion strategies:
- Set clear advertising goals so that you have an authentic sense of where your company stands.
- Set a budget to help you prioritize your actions.
- Define your target audience for the right approach in campaigns.
- Choose the promotions that are most effective and relevant to your goals and budget.
- Campaigning around core messages
- Regularly measure campaign results to see if it needs to be adjusted.
Besides, you can refer to 8 tactics to win customer trust and improve brand loyalty
When planning a Promotion campaign, think about the most valuable feature of your product or service and start planning from there, focusing on bringing that feature to your target audience. Hopefully this article of 9 Marketing Promotion Strategies from Concept to Top Brands Practice (Part 2) will help you choose the best advertising techniques for year-end push sales and kick them off in the coming days, as there are only a few months left until the end of the year.
Check more information about tool pop up Leadee.ai to help you increase your sale in a short time at the link here: https://leadee.ai/lead flows/
Let us know your suggestion by comment below!
Thank you and Best Regard!
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞.𝐚𝐢 – 𝟐𝟒/𝟕 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭