At Leadflows, accessible from https://dev.leadee.ai/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. Your privacy is very imperative for us. It respects your privacy regarding any information we collect about you while operating your tool.
When you visit our website, we‘ll automatically collect your information about your device including time zone, IP address, your web browsers, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Besides, we also collect information about individual web pages and products you vid, websites, or search terms referred you to our site, information about how you interact with our site.
We are using the following technologies to collect Device information:
- “Log files”: The information collected by log files includes Internet Service Provider (ISP), internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, tracking users’ movement on the website, administering the site, and gathering demographic information
- ‘Cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ habits, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Use of Information / Profile Data/ Demographic
We collect information from you to use in one of the below ways:
- To customize your personal experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and support needs more proficiently
- To improve our website (We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site)
- To improve our customer service ( We may know more about how to respond to your customer service requests and support needs effectively)
- To process transactions (We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.)
- To run a survey, promotion, contest, or other site feature ( We can send information or updated data that we think you interest)
- To send periodic emails (We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to your order)
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We just keep your information as long as we need it to prove Leadflows. And it depends on the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use them, we’ll remove it from our systems.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We try to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, in particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We try to measure security including physical security. We review our information collection process, storage, and procedures. Avoiding unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to individual information to Retype employees, temporary workers, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these commitments.
When does Leadflows use end-user information from third parties?
Lead flows will collect End User Data necessary to prove our service. Users may provide us information which they are available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control your information on social media by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When does Leadflows use customer information from third parties?
We receive some data from third parties when you contact us. For instance, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a Leadflows client, we get information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to Leadflows. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these sites and changing your privacy settings.
Sharing your personal information
We don’t sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. For promoting business, we might share data regarding new and old orders on our website to build trust and enhance user experience. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission
Our third-party service providers may be based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal information will involve a transfer of information outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA, we make sure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the beloved safeguards is executed:
- We will only transfer your personal information to nations that have been deemed to provide a high level of protection for individual information by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of individual information in non-EU countries
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal information the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal information to third countrie
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer information to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Our priority is protection for children when using the internet. We encourage parents to observe and guide their online activity. Our customer is not under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided information on our website, please contact us immediately and we will make an effort to remove such information from our records.
If we have any changes, we will boost that information to this privacy statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via this Link: https://leadee.ai/leadflows/